- A very tasty way to contribute to the Foundation
- 2015 Super Bowl Charity Regatta
- Renew your Ralphs Rewards card contributions to the Foundation
- Shop AmazonSmile and help the Foundation
- Introduction to Racing 2014
- Foundation supported sailor wins single-handed championship
- Foundation supported sailors excel at CFJ Nationals
- Rules Session with North U’s Dave Perry for Youth Sailors
- 2012 Orange Bowl Regatta
- SMBSF supported sailor wins Sportsmanship Award
On Sunday, January 25, the annual Super Bowl Charity Regatta took place. The regatta was open to all boats less than 25 feet long with Skippers aged 7 to 70+ and the turn-out was spectacular.
Rick Horner took some spectacular photos of this sunny day regatta and you can view them at this link.
It’s that time of year to reconnect your Ralphs Rewards card to Ralphs’ community outreach programs. Just click the “Donate” menu tab above for the link. Or you can jump there right now. All it costs you is a little bit of time. Thanks!
Amazon.com shoppers can now help the foundation by doing so through the AmazonSmile program. When you use the link below, Amazon.com will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Santa Monica Bay Sailing Foundation whenever you shop using AmazonSmile. http://smile.amazon.com/ch/95-4271678
On March 8th, 2014, Del Rey Y.C. and the South Bay Yacht Racing Club hosted a day-long session to introduce new sailors to racing and refresh the skills of veteran racers. (Photos by Sterling Tallman)